Colours problem

Jillianaire 18:00 06 Dec 07

[I see that someone recently may have had a similar problem but I couldn't fathom some of the advice given, even if it would help me, e.g. I don't know how to do a system restore, so if anyone thinks they can help me, can it please be an easy step-by-step guide. Thanks.]

I recently had a complete reinstallation of Windows 2000 and find the colours a problem. I have tried to change it myself but there doesn't seem to be another option to 16 colours in the one and only box. Can anyone please help, or is there something else I'm missing.

SANTOS7 18:02 06 Dec 07

Update drivers for VGA device (graphics card)

octal 18:03 06 Dec 07

You need to install the driver for the on-board graphics or the graphics card, can you get a bit more information on your system?

Jillianaire 16:02 10 Dec 07

Sorry for delay in giving thanks Santos7 and octal. I have seen the person who did the re-installation for me and they think they can now fix it with the advice you have given.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This stop-frame animation tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…