colour problem on iiyama prolite

SisterAbdullahX 21:17 25 May 08

I have an Iiyama Prolite E435S monitor which gives a pinkish colour unless I press the Auto/Exit button on the monitor. It then reverts back to normal colour for as long as the Auto Set-up message appears on the screen, then goes back to the pink hue again as soon as the message disappears. I told Iiyama about this problem and they replaced the monitor. The new one seemed ok, if not perfect, for a few weeks then started to behave exactly the same as the one it replaced. It's connected to the pc via D-sub. The pc is based on an Asus 400 board and AMD processor. Any ideas??

2neat 22:59 25 May 08

I would try on a different pc or try a different graphics card. You will have 3yr warranty so you just need to find out if its your comp or the monitor.

Good luck

AYJAY 00:03 26 May 08

I had a similar sounding problem which turned out to be a loose connector at the monitor end. Don't know if this is useful, but worth considering.

davey emcee 18:32 26 May 08

I had the same model and same problem. It is the monitor, and suspect you have a dodgy replacement.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

New Corel ParticleShop plugin now available: 11 new brushes & 6 new brush packs

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…