Colour Printing and Printers

pjw_32 23:51 10 Apr 04

I have just bought a Canon A60 digicam and it is by my standards pretty good. However I now want to produce my own photos.

Currently have Lexmark Z12 which is ok?!?

Can anyone advise me of the best printer package for printing photographs with excellent quality.

The Z12 is not quite up to the job.

Comments please

broggs 01:04 11 Apr 04

get a canon i865 printer .....you can plug your camera in and print without connecting to a pc.Also you can print directly onto a cd!!!
Best buy that i have made yet!

hugh-265156 01:12 11 Apr 04

i cannot recommend a printer but can say i use a 2.1mp cheap olympus digital camera and a cheap epson c42+ and with good paper can get nice pics at 5x7 or even 8x10 if taken at highest settings.

you dont need to spend a fortune but i would check out the cost of ink replacement before buying.

some PCA printer reviews click here check out ink from click here as they are very cheap for compatables on most makes and you will save a fortune.

one23 07:02 11 Apr 04

Look at the Canon i865. Excellent photograph prints , good software package and currently PCA top of the pops. Can be had for about £130/140.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…