Colour Printers Best Buy?

1936 09:17 07 Oct 03

Can anyone tell me where on the web I can find colour printers rated to help me decide which one is the best?

expertec 09:25 07 Oct 03

What do you want the printer for? Are you looking for one to print photos or a more general purpose printer?

rawprawn 10:02 07 Oct 03

Canon i850, came out as best all round printer in PC Advisor magazine many times. I bought one & I am completely satisfied.

1936 19:50 08 Oct 03

I got the following advice from the PCanswers forum "Get the November issue of PC Pro. They have a lab test of Budget Colour Lasers....or look at their website HERE

They gave the top award to the Oki 5100n and the best budget buy to Epson AcuLaser c900"
I wonder if anyone has aview on these printers.

mark e 19:55 08 Oct 03

Dont forget the price of cartriges during your consideration. They can be expensive & forgoten about.

yaesu 19:58 08 Oct 03

Canon i850, I've got one and am completely satisfied, if thats any recomendation. good photos. Also good text even indraft mode. Plus it's on offer at PC world at the moment (or was recently!).

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…