Colour Management Settings

jaycup 13:36 02 Jan 04

I would like to use the Adobe Gamma tool for setting up my colour management profile but each time I set it up and save it in the appropriate folder, at the next re-boot, I loose the settings and have to start again. This has been going on now for months. Is there a way to make the 'setting' my monitor default setting so that my computer retains the setting after start up or any re-boot.

BarryKeith 14:12 02 Jan 04

click here

And download the Monitor Calibration Wizard. That will fix your problem. It will also give you the advantage of being able to set up several profiles to suit different circumstances and requirements. I have been using it for a few months with no problems at all.

jaycup 23:19 03 Jan 04

Thanks for the great tip. I have downloaded the utility and it works just great as you predicted. I would have liked to have solved the problem within my 'system' but I could not resolve it and no one has been able to either give me an explanation or a solution and I have been trying on and off for nearly six months. So thanks again at least I have now got what I want.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…