colour laser printer wanted

jolorna 09:27 01 Feb 08

colour laser printer wanted which is sutable for giving correct skin colours pinterland have sent me many samples of printers but non show pictures of faces, so looking for anybody that has used one and had good results

AlanHo 09:59 01 Feb 08

I have an Epson C1100 which produces excellent photo prints - even on plain paper. Not quite as good as you get from photo inkjets but adequate for family photos.

If you are in the UK and Email me your details and a jpg file - I would be happy to print a copy and post it to you.

jolorna 11:25 01 Feb 08

thanks for your reply and your kind offer, that is one printer they never sent me a sample of even though they do list it on there site i will send you a message via yellow envolope before i send you a picture

woodchip 12:03 01 Feb 08

The above as come tops for a long time for Laser colour. But a new Samsung is made but no idea on quality click here

or this is next spec up click here

jolorna 14:13 01 Feb 08

thanks for your input will wait for AlanHo to email me that makes 2 opinions on the epson so its looking the best for now unless someone else can sugest a better one

AlanHo 16:10 01 Feb 08

Jolorna

Did you take a look at the PCA review of the Epson

click here

jolorna 20:41 01 Feb 08

i have sent you 2 emails as i forgot my address in the first one
thank you very much for your email reply

jolorna 12:47 04 Feb 08

the prints arrived this lunch time thank you very much for those, im very impressed by the quality of the prints, in fact they were even better than i had expected. that has now sold me on this printer, will tick this post resolved now, your help has been more than i expected

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Hands-on: Samsung Galaxy S8 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Samsung's beautifully designed Galaxy S8 makes for better VR experiences too

47 iPhone camera tips to help you take better photos