color settings

christopher-222108 17:46 25 Sep 03

iam trying to change my color setting from 16 to 256.and it will not let me move the sliding bar or change the color settings (wich has only 2 colors)2 and 16 bit.i was running 256 col the other week and for some unknown reason went to 16 col..i am new to computers so any help would be a blessing..thanks

MAJ 17:58 25 Sep 03

You need to re-install your graphics card's drivers, tack1. If you're unsure how to do that, or haven't got the drivers, post back with the name of your graphics card and which operating system (Win 98, ME, XP, etc.) you're using.

woodchip 18:01 25 Sep 03

You have not got the Drivers Installed for the Display Adapter, Right Click on My Computer/Properties/Device Manager you will See a yellow icon by the above You should have drivers for this on a CD or some other disc. If not you can download drivers for the above in you know what Graphics Card is in the computer

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…