College Project...!!!

niggs 00:11 08 Aug 03

Hey Guys,

Will a few of you please have a look at my site I've produced for a college project. I'm a little late asking for feedback now as the closing date was the 24th July, but I would really appreciate some opinions on what I've done. The results are given out sometime in September so I would like to see how I fair with the puplic.

I had to produce a tutorial website to teach basic JavaScript.

Thanks Guys, much appreciated...!!!

Neil

Website Address:
click here

Forum Editor 00:20 08 Aug 03

you've passed.

This is an excellent piece of work, and just what I like to see in a web site - simple, to the point, and easy to navigate. It does exactly what you set out to make it do, and I congratulate you on a splendid effort.

niggs 01:15 08 Aug 03

Thanks very much for takin' time out to have a look, I really appreciate your feedback. I hope the markers are just as impressed.

I have only been on the course since last October, before that I had never had anything to do with web sites, so it makes me very happy to here your response.

Again Many Thanks

Neil

Soarce 02:01 08 Aug 03

an excellent piece of work, Keeping It Simple Stupid is a wonderful adage and applies greatly to this work.

Well Done

zoomer 17:08 08 Aug 03

well written, clear and concise, 10/10 for useability.......

User-312386 21:43 08 Aug 03

wow

if only i could build a site like that

well done

15/10

niggs 22:44 08 Aug 03

I really do appreciate the feed back and the time taken to check the site out. I might actually have a future in Web Development according to you guys. I've still got another four out of six modules left to do, so a lot of hard work left yet.

Cheers
Neil

anchor 09:45 09 Aug 03

This should earn you a "distinction".

Good luck for the next modules.

bowman 10:34 09 Aug 03

Nice one niggs, only had a quick look, but must say well done. Top marks!

niggs 13:17 11 Aug 03

For all the replies, It has given me a lot of convidence. Just have to hope for a good mark now.

Thanks again

Neil

Pesala 19:28 11 Aug 03

I'm Using Opera 7.20 Beta Build 3038, with identify as Opera and Javascript enabled. Clicking on the Examples button redirects me to the Unusitable Browser page.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…