Collaborative Photo Tagging

originalmiscellany 08 Jul 11

Can you help please? I'd like some software to allow tagging of pictures, but which would run on a server, e.g to allow several users to search and tag pictures at the same time (Ideally!).

Tags that would be important would be Date, Purpose, Name, Category etc.

I've used Picasa before but think it's limited and doesn't allow multiple users to search/tag.

The Utopian ideal would be to have a online searchable system which people could access for for suitable images, with a link to the relevant file.

The context of something like this would be in education, so I could search for say "science" and all relevant pics are returned.

Any wisdom would be great.

Thanks in advance

Graphicool1 08 Jul 11
  Graphicool1 08 Jul 11

Sorry about that, I can't image what happened. Still you can always cut and paste the relevant bits. If not, tell me and I'll have another go?

Graphicool1 08 Jul 11
  Graphicool1 08 Jul 11

No, no better. I don't know what the matter with PCA today? It isn't the first thing that hasn't gone right!

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

Encore creates eerie effects for Spielberg's new TV show The Whispers

How to set up Apple Music & make sure you don't get charged: Get Apple Music for free

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message