//some 3rd party need geo

CoffeeCup Password Help

KW2K 11:10 24 Dec 04

Hi Folks ! Does anyone have any experience of using Coffee Password Wizard ?. I've just purchased this program and cannot get it to work correctly. Here is what I get: The program generates html code which is copied into my index.html page within the head>.(Will it work in the index.html page?) Then I upload a .swf file generated by the program. When I refresh my browser the log in window appears but when the correct username and password are submitted nothing happens, can't think for the life of me why. When you launch the program you are given two choices, they are: Click to use Jave or Click to use Flash, which one is better ? If I use Jave, the program also states that this applet requires the file joylock.class but where does this go ? Do I upload it to me hosting company ?
Any advice much appreciated !
Regards.

tonyuk72 16:03 24 Dec 04

Exactly, that file has to be uploaded to your website.

If you add more user's to your secure pages you also need to add the newly generated file.

KW2K 17:06 24 Dec 04

Yes, I have the file uploaded, but it still refuses to work, anyone got any other ideas ? I have contacted coffeecup's technical help department, but they have not replied so far !
Regards.

KW2K 12:57 30 Dec 04

Hi ! Received an e-mail from Coffee Cups Technical help, The problem is now resolved.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…