Coffee CUP Software DEAL

tbh72 23:52 15 Mar 04

I've done it before so I'll do it again, CC have got another 1/2 price promotion but get in there quick as "it must end soon" click here

Taran 09:43 16 Mar 04

If you're looking for a real bargain, as well as offering their superb software for less than normal, you can buy into one of the Extreme or Ultimate Blue Domino web hosting accounts and get the entire CoffeeCup selection free.

click here

I've long been a fan of CoffeeCup software and the hosting option is well worth a look if you want a serious selection of web production software coupled with a very well featured hosting package.

IClaudio 10:25 16 Mar 04

...me too: I bought the HTML editor about 5 years ago and still use it.

IClaudio 11:57 16 Mar 04

/edit: still used it until I went over to XP.

tbh72 has whetted my appetite again, and I've just bought and downloaded the latest version of the Editor.

It's got many great features, but one that caught my eye straightaway is QuickPost, which allows dynamic text input to your site. (You'll like this one, Taran...) Put a couple of new <quickpost> tags in the HTML of the page, and then you simply open the Quickpost applet in CoffeeCup and type in your text. The applet downloads the page, inserts your text and uploads it again to your site. Brilliant!

I'm off to have another play with it ;)

Taran 12:22 16 Mar 04

I'm still on version 9.5 of CoffeeCup HTML Editor.

I've just not had the time or the inclination yet to run the upgrade, but 9.5 also features the Quickpost applet and yes, it is useful.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…