code (10)

ma heeds nippen 17:40 30 Aug 04

i installed a tv capture device (compro videomate live usb 2.0)web site click here

anyway in device manager i have two exclamation marks

1 nvidia wdm tv tuner

2nvidia wdm video capture (universal)both say this device cannot start (code 10)

my graphics card is nvidia geforce fx5200,m/b asus p4s800d,xp home(sp2).now my device is working alright so i don,t understand why i,m getting these exclamation marks in divice manager.i had a look at help and support but this just left me more confused.any ideas on this one please.i had a lot of trouble installing this usb capture device so i don,t want to jump in heavy handed and do something stupid to knacker it up.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 18:07 30 Aug 04

Code 10 This device is either not present, not working properly, or does not have all the drivers installed.

Solution button: Update Driver

To resolve this error code, make sure the device is connected to the computer correctly. For example, make sure all cables are plugged in fully and that all adapter cards are properly seated. Follow the suggested solution button and update the device driver. It may be possible to remove the device and redetect it using the Add New Hardware wizard.

ma heeds nippen 18:14 30 Aug 04

thanks for response tried the update driver say,s best one installed.the video livemate is connected and running in the background just now.this is where i show my stupidity do you think it,s pos. i,ve dowloaded updates from the updates site that i hav,nt got devices for.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

Where HTML5 is headed next

MacBook Pro v Surface Pro 5