Cod4 on PC. Require a controller.

LAP 16:13 08 Mar 08

Not a computer question but, I play Call of Duty4 on my PC. Does anyone recommend, or better still use a controller on this game? Thank you.

Totally-braindead 16:19 08 Mar 08

For First Person Shooters I personally prefer mouse and keyboard but you could if you wish use a gamepad like a playstation one. I say like a playstation one and of course I mean a similar one made for the PC as a playstation one would not work.

Its up to you. I have a gamepad here and I think I've used it once.

mrwoowoo 16:34 08 Mar 08

Have a cyborg rumbleforce p2500 which is quite old now but is great for prince of persia 2 or 3.
Also use it for all the tomb raider games and you can't beat a controller for these type of games.
But call of duty 4???...why?
First person shooters on pc are designed around the mouse and keyboard and work very well and is why i use a keyboard and mouse for them.
Cod 4 was an excellent game(played with keyboard/mouse) but i'm not sure if it's even compatable with a controller.
Perhaps someone can answer that one.

mrwoowoo 16:40 08 Mar 08

Just had a look and found that it doesn't support a gamepad.Maybe possible to find a third party application to get it working but why bother.
Even if you have a ps3 and are used to a pad,believe me when i say you will enjoy this game no less by using the keyboard/mouse combination.(from experience).

LAP 21:13 08 Mar 08

Cheers all, I'll stick to my keyboard & mouse.

Has anyone had a look at the 'Splitfish FragX wired controller cost £39.99?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…