cnet videos not playing

aine 15:17 19 Jan 08

When I try to play the above, 2 will play and the remainder do not do anything at all. I have emailed cnet but they have not replied. I am running vista premium, my nvidia card is the latest for my PC setup . This event as only occurred in the last few weeks. Any suggestions would be welcome.

eedcam 18:18 19 Jan 08

Just tried half adozen and they all played ok for me.Im Xp.Have you tried a systenm restore to when it was last ok?

aine 14:47 20 Jan 08

I cant really try a system restore, the problem only seems to be associated with Cnet. I think it is connected with their video player. Problems have arisen I feel since they introduced their new Cnet tv.Thanks for your suggestions,perhaps others may have ideas.

aine 18:13 29 Jan 08

Cnet have replied suggested it might be blocked ABP, I am not sure how to "unblock" this site

woodchip 18:19 29 Jan 08

ou may need to change settings in Media Player

aine 19:17 29 Jan 08

the videos are on CNETs own website , they use their own tv channel, it used to play ok until they changed their format. I feel that this is why they suggest an ad blocker may be involved.

aine 19:21 29 Jan 08

Ignore the last posting. The problem seems to have corrected itself, I will click this as resolved

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…