C'mon Guys and Gals let's do what the FE has asked

pj123 17:13 23 Dec 04

Let's have a green ticking session. Only 30 responses out of 156,000 is not good enough. I just found a thread that is over a year old and has not been ticked. I have been through my postings (like the other 29 people) and I still say if I have missed any please advise me and I will deal with it.

click here

dan 11 17:34 23 Dec 04

All up to date here. ;-)

pj123 17:37 23 Dec 04

Thank you crx1600. I now do not use Pinnacle. I am using Sonic MyDVD and find it is doing what I want it to do. I will now close that thread.

GaT7 17:51 23 Dec 04

pj123, will do. Here's another for you click here.

Anyone find any of mine please let me know, ta. G

Thomo1 17:51 23 Dec 04

ive ticked mine but i dont feel the need to post a reply in the FE thread to say i have done so, just as long as they are green ticked!!

pj123 17:57 23 Dec 04

Crossbow7, yep another one that has been solved. This time it needed a reformat and reinstall of everything. He lost his address book but there wasn't many in there so has now remade it.

Thanks.

Dorsai 18:19 23 Dec 04

I agree with you.

It would help loads, though,if there was the ability for us users to 'view the threads i started' as well as 'wiew the threads i have replied to'.

I have 31 pages of threads, 40 odd threads to a page. And i have not been here that long. that is over 1,200 threads to check, of which perhaps 10 were started by me.

Like i say, can the PTB not add a link that takes the user just to a list of threads that user started? Would make it a piece of cake to check, and green tick.

Djohn 18:40 23 Dec 04

Get over and help me on mine. I have 160 pages to check but the vast majority of them are replies to other peoples threads and though there are many without a tick, I can't tick them.

Must say though that most of the members using the forum this past year have been pretty good at ticking, just the odd one here and there that have not come back to the forum again after receiving an answer to their problem.

Hi Pete.

VCR97 18:51 23 Dec 04

If a thread is started and there is no response it is never resolved. It needs to be closed but how?

Sethhaniel 19:36 23 Dec 04

then the green tick option appears ;)

VCR97 20:12 23 Dec 04

OK I'll do that.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Xiaomi Mi5s review: The Xiaomi flagship that could replace your Samsung, LG, HTC or Apple phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Mental Canvas is a brand new drawing app that's quite unlike any other

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's super-expensive new…