Club email Address

Legslip 21:51 15 Jun 09
  bobbybowls 22:31 15 Jun 09

click here;jsessionid=8846EBCF05B584268AD70E8F973935B1.TC31a?__frame=_top&__lf=Static

mgmcc 22:39 15 Jun 09

If you register your own domain name, the number of email addresses you can have is unlimited. I use Easily click here to register and manage my personal domain names. My outgoing mail all goes with an address using my personal domain name and Easily redirects incoming mail to my actual email address from which I retrieve the messages. (Actually, I have it redirected to a Googlemail address.)

Therefore, if you registered "sportsclub.co.uk", each member could have his/her own address @sportsclub.co.uk with their mail forwarded to their own individual email address for retrieval. Outgoing mail could be sent with the @sportsclub.co.uk address.

The registration of a "uk" domain is about £10 for two years and I don't think "uk" domains can be registered for a shorter or longer period.

Taff™ 06:05 16 Jun 09

click here Heart Internet is often recommended in the Webdesign forum and I`ve been using them for a couple of years. Excellent customer and technical services with 24/7 UK based helplines. Their domain names include mail forwarding and you can upgrade to a webhosting package at any time.

Having said that I think you would need a basic hosting package to achieve what you want. I seem to think that the free mail forwarding with a domain name will forward any e-mail to that domain to specific multiple addresses. (Perhaps not mail to specific domain e-mail addresses to specific multiple addresses - hope that makes sense!) Your best bet is to ring them and ask the question.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

Where HTML5 is headed next

MacBook Pro v Surface Pro 5