club domain name, can it be transferred?

Damarc 17:01 28 Feb 09

One of our committee members was supposed to set up a website but so far she's only bought a domain name. I've set up a freebie website as a temporary measure in case she doesn't deliver the goods as time is now of the essence. The domain name is under Telivo and says that it hasn't been registered by the owner yet. Does that mean that I could transfer it to my officelive website or is the buyer the only one who is able to do it?

P1d 19:03 28 Feb 09

Do you mean transfer the domain name to your name, or point the domain name to the site you've created.

Either way, it's pretty easy to do. The owner of the domain name can point the name to where ever your free site is.

To Transfer the domain name to your name will need a code from the other persons domain name supplier then you can go through the transferral process, pretty easy to do but can take a little time.

Hope this helps.

P1d

Damarc 11:10 01 Mar 09

Iknow what to do now. I want to point the domain name to the site.

P1d 16:31 05 Mar 09

Yes it's straight forward to do.

Let us know if you still need assistance.

P1d

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…