Close thread

March Wind 19:33 22 Sep 11
Answered

How do I close a thread please

Nontek 20:03 22 Sep 11

In your thread there should be a grey tick on the right-hand side, click on that and it should turn Green. Thread closed.

March Wind 21:07 22 Sep 11

I put the tick in then I clicked on the arrow to go back. I see it didn't work. Is this because I went back? or should IO click post,

March Wind 21:19 22 Sep 11

I do not understand this forum. You sent me a post but it is not up as if I got an answer. I posted back but this also is not there. The answer was, sometimes works and mostly not. I put the green tick in, then I click on the arrow back because I want to come away from this thread and look at my others. Where am I going wrong, I ask myself.

Nontek 22:04 22 Sep 11

Instead of clicking on the back-arrow, after clicking on the Tick, click on the name of the Forum, in other words, click on Helproom, you can do this at the bottom of your thread or at the top of the Forum page.

March Wind 20:08 23 Sep 11

Same again I see I have a reply but still nothing. Until oc cause I post this then I feel sure it will appear. Also it says I posted it ) mins

Same again I see I have a reply but still nothing. Until oc cause I post this then I feel sure it will appear. Also it says I posted it ) mins ago when it was

Same again I see I have a reply but still nothing. Until oc cause I post this then I feel sure it will appear. Also it says I posted i

Same again I see I have a reply but still nothing. Until oc cause I post this then I feel sure it will appear.

AroundAgain 20:15 23 Sep 11

Try going to a different forum or another web page, then come back to this forum. Once the web page is refreshed, you will see your posts.

March Wind 20:50 23 Sep 11

7 comments on this. (Close thread). I was on the same subject (which had two comments)?(Close Thread). I click on Check spelling, When suddenly it changed and I had lost my message and came onto this one with 7 threads? I will post this before I lose it and end up going to the other one where ever it is. I am sure I only have one thread on this subject, and still I haven't found the answer as I did what was surgested, click on the help room but it still hasn't closed. One pro turns into 3 or more. as when I click on the email to see an answer it doesn't take me directly to it then I have to looking for it i.e Close thread. It's like a needle in an haystake. do I have to put a tick in the box where it says to subscribe. Keep thoes eyes peeled. There is more waiting to be answered

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

How to install MacOS Sierra on an older Mac: Get Sierra running on Macs & MacBooks from before 2009