clipboards

moh23 21:08 23 Dec 03

can you tell me where i can find the clipboard on my pc i have tried to use it but it says it is not installed

VoG II 21:11 23 Dec 03

Can you explain exactly what you are trying to do and how you've tried to do it please?

To use the clipboard you select an area of text or a picture or whatever and press CTRL+C together, or the Copy button on a program toolbar.

Too paste the contents of the clipboard you press CTRL+V together or use the Paste button in a program.

The Spires 21:50 23 Dec 03

click here Have a look here if it's the old Clipboard viewer you mean.

moh23 22:02 23 Dec 03

i have a photo on a web page and have copied it to the clipboard but i dont know how to view it im using win 98se

VoG II 22:05 23 Dec 03

Depends what imaging software you have.

If you go to Start, Programs, Accessories you should find Paint. Start that then press CTRL+V.

hugh-265156 22:26 23 Dec 03

or

edit/paste

moh23 22:27 23 Dec 03

ok i have the photo how do i send it to my document folder

VoG II 22:30 23 Dec 03

You have it in Paint, yes?

Then click on File/Save and browse to "My Documents".

MAJ 22:41 23 Dec 03

You can also create a shortcut to the clipboard on the desktop, that way you can see what's saved to the clipboard before pasting into your graphics programme. Right-click a blank part of the desktop, choose New > Shortcut and when asked, enter

%windir%\System32\clipbrd.exe

into the dialog box, click Next and give your shortcut a name then click Finish. The Clipboard icon should appear, double click it to see the clipboard contents after you copy something to it.

moh23 22:51 23 Dec 03

ok thanks for that no doubt ill be back with more questions soon

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…