clipboard problem on entering a website

SUSAN-311434 20:30 18 Sep 06

I have been trying to access a survey and on opening the webpage....... i now get an internet explorer window asking......... Do you want this website to have access to your clipboard............. whether i click yes or no ,as soon as i have the window closes and re appears not allowing me to click on anything else. I have to close AOL to get rid off it. Has anyone any suggestions plz. I have been accessing this site for 2 years it is only recently this has started
Thanks

Jak_1 21:16 18 Sep 06

What is the web page addy?

SUSAN-311434 06:28 19 Sep 06

Solved the problem with this information,posting it as it may help someone elsewith sameprob...........For IE 6
You could try this open Internet Explorer, go to Tools, Internet Options and select the Security tab. Under Select a zone to view or change security settings click Internet. Select Custom Level. Scroll down almost to the bottom to find something labeled Scripting. Under that there is Allow Paste Operations via script, select enable

Thanks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…