Clipart , Where to get it ?

Giantsquid 11:47 25 Sep 03

My Son has been asked to design a project using Clipart, Microsoft Word has a bit but not comprehensive enough for his fertile mind, does anyone know a decent site with a good all round range ?
He has a disc with 100,000 images on but it's pretty cheap stuff, he then gets frustrated as he has to keep dragging images off the desktop only to find he thinks they are 'cheap' looking

thanks to all that help.

Djohn 11:51 25 Sep 03

click here Give this one a try. j.

MAJ 11:52 25 Sep 03

Enter "Clipart" (without the quotes) into Google click here and stand back, Giantsquid.

If you are looking for something specific, post back.

Chegs ® 12:07 25 Sep 03

click here

click here

click here

click here

These are just a few of the Bookmarks I collected when visiting another forum,as the site hosts used to allow you to pick an "avatar" to go with your username.

Giantsquid 13:06 25 Sep 03

Cheers everybody.

david4637 17:06 25 Sep 03

Does anyone know of clip art sites where you can get a good selection without having to drill down 10 to 20 times to get them - its a very frustrating exercise. I hasten to add I have not yet looked at the above sites yet. Thanks David

Stuartli 17:36 25 Sep 03

Perhaps the websites listed provide what you want without having to "drill down 10 to 20 times"?

I hasten to add you will only know if you try...:-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface Studio PC release date, pricing, design, features and spec: Microsoft showcases…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

Apple Q4 2016 financial results | Apple earnings report: iPhone, iPad and Mac sales down, profits d6…