algernonymous 21:47 14 Feb 05

On the odd occasion when I use my Office 2000 clipart, I am sometimes prompted to 'insert disc 2' to access the required pic. Is there a way I can copy the disc onto my pc and thus avoid this hassle?

Hairy Yeti 21:53 14 Feb 05

Try a Google search for "free cd emulator"

GaT7 22:43 14 Feb 05

From memory, you should be able to install ALL the Clipart available on Discs 1&2.

As you're only being asked for Disc2, place it in your CD-Rom drive & click on 'Add or Remove Features' in the setup wizard. Browse through all the available features to install & you should come across one called 'Clip Gallery' (or similar under Office Tools - I think). Left-click it & select 'Run all from My Computer', then click on the 'Update Now' & follow the wizard to complete, rebooting your PC to complete the installation.

From henceforth you shouldn't be asked for the Office Disc2 each time you want to use certain Clipart. G

PS - if the above doesn't work, you may have to run the 'Repair' option in the setup wizard.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Surface PC live stream | Surface PC release date, price, spec rumours: All-in-one…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

Apple's event invitations decoded: A look back at 16 of Apple's most cryptic invites | Clues in…