clickFree backup

Liza 12 Jun 12

Hi Has anyone used this backup and were happy. I am not. Liza

KRONOS the First 12 Jun 12

There were a lot of reviews knocking this backup device, unfortunately I cannot find them. I think they were on QVC's website but they are not there now.

northumbria61 12 Jun 12

I have the Clickfree C6 500GB which I find okay for making an IMAGE - works quite well if backups done regularly but it is a bit on the slow side. I use other HDD's for total backups ie: CLONING. It is an easy option for someone who really doesn't know how to backup in that it is simply just plug in and let it do its job - for me its just another gadget I could have done without.

Liza 28 Jun 12

Thank you. I thought it was not up to much. Anyway I am now trying NovaBACKUP. I am in the process of transferring my desktop files to my new laptop. So far all's ok with NovaBACKUP. Liza

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Windows 10 Home vs Windows 10 Pro comparison: Here are the extra features you get in the Pro version

Why Formula-e needs to go faster

Found Studio reveals the making of the Unleashed, Uncut Peugeot 208 viral

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message