Clickbank

Has anybody else experienced the pest of Clickbank, which I think must be spyware rather than a virus, and appears to be resistant to all known tools and programmes? I've tried half a dozen tools from the MajorGeeks site, in addition to my own everyday protections and detectors, but Clickbank eludes them all. When you are connected to the internet the symptoms are an annoying pop-up repeated every few minutes advising that spyware has been detected and if you don't click it off, the page is hijacked by Clickbank, which curiously, doesn't seem to do much once that has happened.

carper 12:49 16 Jul 04

Have you tried Panicware Pop up stopper??

Carper - I will install it if you think it will prevent further problems, but will it clear out the current infestation?

Carper - I will install it if you think it will prevent further problems, but will it clear out the current infestation?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…