Click here's opens on half page.

birdface 09:02 05 Oct 09

Hi.I managed to remove PCA's Redirectingat.com from my computer yesterday as it was beginning to slow it down as i am only on 2Mb.

Now the problem is when I open any click here it only opens on half a page.Pressing the restore up button gets it to the full page again but there does not seem to be any way of configuring it to open on a full page.Dragging and turning off using the red X or File then exit does not work.

As most of you still use the Redirectingat.com the click here's have that on the address bar so that is where the conflict probably starts.

Anyone have any ideas as to how I can open the click here's to a full page.or is it a matter of just having to put up with it.

Those of you on high download speeds probably don't even notice the Redirectingat.com on your address bar when changing pages but I was finding it a bit of a nuisance and indeed it was stopping me from opening a couple of click here's yesterday and that is when I decided to remove it.
Once removed I cold then open the click here's so it was creating problems for me.

Having to open the pages using the restore up button is a bit of an nuisance but I suppose that I may have to put up with it.

Technotiger 09:25 05 Oct 09

I am not familiar with Redirectingat... but try the old trick of re-installing it and then uninstall it again using Revo!

birdface 11:09 05 Oct 09

Hi.Good morning and thanks for the reply.
IT is a PCA add-on if you can call it that.
Most forums now use it it helps with the revenue.
When on here go to another page and if you are quick enough look at the address bar on the top and it will say redirectingat.com if you are on a fast download speed you probably will not notice it.As I have a slow download speed it affects me thats why I decided to remove it,But opening click here's they only open on half page and that is the only problem.
So unfortunately there is no program installed so you cannot delete it that way.
It is only a matter of clicking on the Restore up button to get it to the right size but just a bit irritating to have to do it all of the time.
I was just wondering if anyone had a solution.

Sea Urchin 11:13 05 Oct 09

So how do you manage to remove it? I would have thought it was part of the PCA website - and possibly controls how the page opens.

Technotiger 11:38 05 Oct 09

You're right, I had not noticed it until now when I looked for it. When did you 'remove' it, perhaps a System Restore back to before that?

woodchip 11:42 05 Oct 09

Try turning Java Script off in your Browser, its stopping the Page being fully loaded

Woolwell 11:50 05 Oct 09

I've just realised that you are getting the link window open not maximised. This has probably nothing to do with redirectingat but to do with the size when you closed a window. See click here

birdface 11:56 05 Oct 09

Hi.I removed it with Add-Blocker.But unfortunately as everyone else uses it I have the problem with Click Here's.
Like I said it is just a bit of a nuisance.

birdface 12:06 05 Oct 09

Just as easy as that.
I have been trying all morning with no success and I should have known to try that but never shut my first page first.
Thanks everyone I should have known to try that first as I have lost count of the times that I have told others how to do it.
I will put it down to Monday morning Blues and not the first sign of insanity.

Woolwell 12:12 05 Oct 09

I'd been watching this thread for a while and couldn't work out how it was happening until suddenly it dawned on me what could be the problem. Glad it is sorted.

birdface 14:48 05 Oct 09

Many thanks for the Information.
The amount of times I have told others how to do it and I can't even remember to do it myself.
Makes me feel a bit silly but will put it down to a senior moment.
Thanks once again to all who helped it was appreciated.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Microsoft Surface Studio hands-on review: the iMac killer is here

Best Mac antivirus 2017