Click here ?

Creditman 12:03 08 Apr 04

Sorry for being such a novice, but how do you create a link in a forum message so that "click here" takes you to it ? Thanks

powerless 12:06 08 Apr 04
  jaydoubleyou 12:07 08 Apr 04

<a href="click here">click here</a> - some forums may strip HTML tags though so preview it first if possible.

SANTOS7 12:07 08 Apr 04

right click in address bar;left click copy;right click in message;left click paste

jaydoubleyou 12:09 08 Apr 04

I was thinking of forums in general - looks like in this one you just put the address in complete with http and it formats it for you automatically.

GroupFC 12:13 08 Apr 04

No problem we were all novices once (I still count myself as one but thanks to coming here I am improving my knowledge all the time!)-

Open the thread you want to refer to in another window, right click the address in the address bar and select copy, return to the thread where you wnt to post the "click here", right click and select paste. It will show as a URL, but when you click post response, the magicians at PCA do the rest!

GroupFC 12:14 08 Apr 04

Must type faster!

Creditman 12:23 08 Apr 04

Many thanks to all you ex-novices !!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…