Clearing Internet Explorer address entries

Windsor 10:15 10 May 05

I run XP pro wit IE6 but don't seem to have a means of clearing the entries on the address bar.
Previously, under Internet Option it was possible but now In only get a security level adjustment capability.

Any ideas

Windsor

pauldonovan 10:17 10 May 05

Doesn't that clear when you go Tools, Internet Options, Clear History ?

Windsor 11:11 10 May 05

Thanks Pauldonovan - under Internet Options I only have 'Privacy'. I used to have 'History History' but it has disappeared together with whatever else was there under theat menu.
I have tried re-installing IE6 but to no avail.

Windsor 11:11 10 May 05

Thanks Pauldonovan - under Internet Options I only have 'Privacy'. I used to have 'History History' but it has disappeared together with whatever else was there under theat menu.
I have tried re-installing IE6 but to no avail.

Jackcoms 11:13 10 May 05

Use this click here

Windsor 14:17 10 May 05

Thanks Jackcom - it worked a treat but I don't know why I have lost all but the 'Privacy' box.

pauldonovan 14:34 10 May 05

I'm wondering if someone else has done this via a group policy on a corporate network or something. That's the only way I can imagine you losing those tabs !

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…