clearing dns cache

henbum 13:42 14 Jan 07

I am trying to connect a second pc to my wireless network, but when i try to repair the connection I get a message saying the dns cache could not be cleared. Can anyone help please?

henbum 14:11 14 Jan 07

Have tried that it did not work!

henbum 14:27 14 Jan 07

the firewall subscription has expired so am assuming it is not working anyway. I can't disable it without verifying subscription which i cant do without internet access!

birdface 14:43 14 Jan 07

Scroll down til you get to De Marcus copy and paste ,When I done that Black box just flashed for a second,I then switched of computer, then on again, and it was fixed,Now if you run Windows Advanced Care, This program deletes it, And you have to go through the same again to get it back,If you have W/A Care Up-date it to the latest version, That does not do it, Hope this helps,

birdface 14:49 14 Jan 07

Just noticed that you are on a wireless network,The DNs Cache advice fixed mine ,But I am on cable, Hope it works for you,

birdface 14:52 14 Jan 07

Sorry getting a bit forgetfull Should have left this.click here

postie24 17:02 14 Jan 07

Make sure the dns client is running in services.Control panel/admin tools/component s
services/services local.

Make sure its enabled and its on auto
Postie24

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…