Clear Private Data when you leave Firefox..

birdface 21:19 18 Jul 07

Hi,I think that is a great program ,But anybody tell me if IE7 has the same type of program.It comes under Tools,Options.Privacy. Private data settings.In Firefox.

skidzy 21:24 18 Jul 07

IN IE7

Tools / ie options / general / settings / choose your desired wish Buteman.

skidzy 21:25 18 Jul 07

sorry should read

browsing history / settings.

birdface 21:35 18 Jul 07

Hi Skidzy.I new about that way,But with Firefox it does it automatically,Just wondering if there was anything similar on IE7.

birdface 21:40 18 Jul 07

I should have said,It clears it all automatically when you close Firefox.

SANTOS7 21:43 18 Jul 07

click here
this may help,good luck..

birdface 22:04 18 Jul 07

That is what you use in Firefox,I don't think that you can use it in IE7,But I will have a good look at it later.Thanks for your help.

Stuartli 22:46 18 Jul 07

Firefox does it "automatically" if you configure it to do so.

woodchip 22:50 18 Jul 07

For IE, go to Control Panel. Internet Options delete Cookies, Delete Files, Clear History

woodchip 22:52 18 Jul 07

For IE, go to Control Panel. Internet Options delete Cookies, Delete Files, Clear History. Do not know if you can det to Clear at IE close you need to check the Privacy settings in the above

birdface 22:56 18 Jul 07

Yes thanks for all the advice,I know Firefox does it automatically,I was just wondering if there was a similar program that would work in Internet Explorer.Then maybe I would start using I/E again.Sorry I did not explain it properly.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

How to install MacOS Sierra on an older Mac: Get Sierra running on Macs & MacBooks from before 2009