Cleaning keyboard and minitor advice please

mahalo 20:47 22 Jun 05

I really need to clean my keyboard and yes I do was my hands often, too much my hasband says !
And I have marks on the Tft ? monitor. What is the safest way of doing this, you expert advice would be appreciated.

Thank you.

VoG II 20:59 22 Jun 05

Something like click here

If you pop into PC World you'll find all sorts.

For my TFT screen I just use a dampened piece of kitchen roll (no detergent or other additives).

square eyes 21:02 22 Jun 05

just a damp cloth will be ok for the monitor and the keyboard. You can buy a canister of air, u insert a staw and it enables you to blow out all the dust in between the keys. Can be bought at most pc stores.

mattyc_92 21:45 22 Jun 05

what square eyes said, but VoG™'s link would be best (but probably teh dearest)

square eyes 21:49 22 Jun 05

#:-/ vog is there

Angry Kid 22:53 22 Jun 05

I use Storex Cleaning Tissues from Dixons. They come in a pack of 100 and do an excellent job for around £4.99. Used on laptop screen and CRT. :))

Pooke 22:58 22 Jun 05

I use those storex wipes too for the tft they're great. I will be getting a can of air for the dust on the inner bits of the keyboard and inside the base. Saying that I am reluctant to pay for air LOL, just me being scrooge :P

spuds 23:20 22 Jun 05
  spuds 23:26 22 Jun 05

Appears to be a problem with the above link.Try click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…