Cleaning keyboard and minitor advice please

mahalo 20:47 22 Jun 05

I really need to clean my keyboard and yes I do was my hands often, too much my hasband says !
And I have marks on the Tft ? monitor. What is the safest way of doing this, you expert advice would be appreciated.

Thank you.

VoG II 20:59 22 Jun 05

Something like click here

If you pop into PC World you'll find all sorts.

For my TFT screen I just use a dampened piece of kitchen roll (no detergent or other additives).

square eyes 21:02 22 Jun 05

just a damp cloth will be ok for the monitor and the keyboard. You can buy a canister of air, u insert a staw and it enables you to blow out all the dust in between the keys. Can be bought at most pc stores.

mattyc_92 21:45 22 Jun 05

what square eyes said, but VoG™'s link would be best (but probably teh dearest)

square eyes 21:49 22 Jun 05

#:-/ vog is there

Angry Kid 22:53 22 Jun 05

I use Storex Cleaning Tissues from Dixons. They come in a pack of 100 and do an excellent job for around £4.99. Used on laptop screen and CRT. :))

Pooke 22:58 22 Jun 05

I use those storex wipes too for the tft they're great. I will be getting a can of air for the dust on the inner bits of the keyboard and inside the base. Saying that I am reluctant to pay for air LOL, just me being scrooge :P

spuds 23:20 22 Jun 05
  spuds 23:26 22 Jun 05

Appears to be a problem with the above link.Try click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…