Cleaning Inside of the PC?

Pikachu 16:00 23 Jan 04

My hardwares has picked up on some dust over the months how can a clean this off safely. I don't want to use a vacum in case I do something wrong, where can i get compressed air from can you give me a few links where I can purchase it

Many Thanks for you responses

AubreyS 16:04 23 Jan 04

You can get air duster from various places, Maplins being one of them click here and type in the search box AIR.

Belatucadrus 16:10 23 Jan 04
  Pikachu 16:14 23 Jan 04

Thanks guys for the links :D

PurplePenny 17:16 23 Jan 04

If you have a local PC World you can get an air duster by PC-line there. It's with the covers and other cleaning products but you'll have to look carefully 'cos' the PC-line packaging makes all the cleaning products look the same.

Stuartli 17:48 23 Jan 04

You can also use a soft bristle brush to carefully ease away dust to the bottom of the case, where it can be safely collected.

Pikachu 18:02 23 Jan 04

Thanks PurplePenny and Stuarli for your responses. Ive ordered compressed air from from the link provided by Belatucadrus.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Studio vs iMac 5K comparison review: Apple and Microsoft all-in-one PCs battle it out

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Social media image sizes, specs and aspect ratios: the ultimate guide

New MacBook Pro release date, price and specs | New MacBook Pro 2016 announced: Now with Touch Bar…