Clean UP 8GB to 9.99GB

Spr 11:12 26 May 06

I have just cleaned up my PC deleted Cookies Temp files etc & a couple of old programmes I do not use I found my C:/ Drive the use space has gone up from 8Gb to 9.99GB. also in Uninstaller there are a couple of files I have not touch as I don’t know what they are

23_24_2500 Tour
2400_2500 Help
Can I delete these

I’m using Windows XP & have Pen 4

Hertz Van Rentyl 11:27 26 May 06

You may need to empty your recycle bin.
This will clean your system safely.
click here

bluto1 20:08 26 May 06

I`ve done a similar thing except that as I keep my PC as clean as possible I`d never be in such a space rich position. Go to My Computer and Left click `C` drive(primary),< Programme Files and look at each file. Should`nt take too long on a 10G HDD but examine everything and you`ll find loads of empty folders which can safely be deleted. You`ll be told if they can`t. If you also see files that you`d already deleted elsewhere it can be safe to assume that these too can be deleted. WARNING if you do not know what the file/s is/are about then leave them alone. I`ve done that on my PC without any ill effects. Best of luck.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…