Classicfm.net mail

Enkel 20:38 07 May 07

I have had a classicfm.net mail address for a number of years. I understand that some time ago they were taken over by an outfit called Breathe.com so I created an additional breathe.com address (which I use very little). All has been well until quite recently when the mail service just ceased. Contacting Breathe I was told they had problems but they would be resolved. They now tell me all their problems have been resolved, but although I can get breathe.com mail now I still cannot get classicfm.net mail. And I simply can't get through to them about classicfm mail - they keep telling me breathe.com is OK (which it is). Can anyone here help about classicfm mail, please?

SANTOS7 20:56 07 May 07

click here

follow thread it may help,good luck..

Enkel 21:26 07 May 07

Thanks, Santos7, but unfortunately it doesn't resolve my problem. What the thread you pointed me to was Ok last August/September - I had similar symptoms and the service was restored. This time no service, and I can't even find from Breathe whether the server is active again or not. Still trying!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 6 simple tips to get more out of…