classicfm.net email problem help please thanks.

bof:) 16:55 08 Apr 07

Hi all,

sometime ago I had problems getting my classicfm.net emails that where being run by breathe.

This is my original posting.

click here

At present I'm unable to get my classicfm.net emails via Outlook Express.

On my original link, the last link supplied by 'classicFMuser' no longer opens.

has anyone else had any problems getting their classicfm.net emails ?

Problem started a few days ago, all settins in Outlook Express still the same as before the problem began.

Many thanks,

Mike

p;3 17:05 08 Apr 07

click here strangely enough I came across this the other day when searching for something else; the breathe saga and I are 'close friends' (long story)

does anything on that site link you to somewhere where you can log in to check anything?

VoG II 17:05 08 Apr 07

Maybe click here explains it.

bof:) 17:13 08 Apr 07

Hi p;3, I rang the tech support, it seems they are migrating all of their email address' to a new server. Everything should be up and running by this coming Thursday.

I'll leave this posting open until then.

many thanks,

Mike

bof:) 17:18 08 Apr 07

Hi VoG™, thanks for the link. I did search PCA site but used classicfm as the search term, not breathe. It just shows how stopping and having 2 minutes think for other terms could work to your benefit :)

Mike

bof:) 16:44 15 Apr 07

Hi all, still unable to get classicfm emails.

this is the message on the Breathe support page:

'Mail Migration: For further update please see 'Important News for breathe mail users!' link on Homepage.'

There is not a mail users link on the Home page.

I've have rung the helpline but there is no answer,(could it be because its Sunday?). I'll try again tomorrow.

Mike

p;3 20:35 15 Apr 07

support??click here ?????

click here erm?????

ne can go no furver as me is not a breathe cusmomer

bweeve deelpy again pleezzeee
::((((

p3

bof:) 23:25 15 Apr 07

Hi p;3,

I also am not a Breathe customer but I believe Breathe where running the classicfm.net emails for classicfm radio station. So, like you I cannot get any further onto their website.

The second link you gave is the one I got the message from about refere to the link on the homepage.

When I rang the tech help last week they said they where moving the emails contract to another server and it would all be up and running by 13.04.07.

As of yet I still cannot get my classicfm.net emails using OE.

I'll try and ring them tomorrow.

Mike

p;3 23:50 15 Apr 07

wiv the greetest ov wespect; u is lookign at of course

friday the 13th ;need one say more??????

p;3 18:06 20 Apr 07

am I right in believing that you have now gotten infected into the bargain?

bof:) 18:24 20 Apr 07

Hi p;3, no infection, but still no luck with classicfm.net emails....via OE and Breathe. Iget my username and password box up and when I clik ok I get the following message:

There was a problem logging onto your mail server. Your Password was rejected. Account: 'pophost1.classicfm.net', Server: 'pophost1.classicfm.net', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR Temporary problem, please try again later', Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC92

I'll ring Breathe again Monday.

Mike

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This animated short film tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…