Clarisdraw *.cdd files in XP

Brucemac 17:24 23 Dec 05

I have several old files drawn in Clarisdraw 1.0 originally a Mac program but I have a windows version. Unfortunately, installing the Clarisdraw on my Win XP Home PC does not seem to open the old *.cdd files - any ideas. The files will not open in anything else either.

ade.h 20:12 23 Dec 05

It's a long, long time since I last used Claris Draw - and that was only on a Mac - but it sounds like the answer is in your question. It is understandable that the Windows version will not open the Mac files - the whole thing is so differently coded. One of the few exceptions to that would be MS Office for Mac, which can - I think - open and save files in both formats. Your only hope is to look at the Claris website - if there is one - and see if it has any of the kind of plug-ins that MS Office has to use for alternative file types.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…