ckeaycydbldvct - what is it

velodrome 08:01 16 Jul 03

I have found an entry in my registry HKEY CURRENT USER/software/ckeaycydbldvct. Anyone got an idea what it's for, and is it safe to delete. Thanks in advance

graham√ 09:27 16 Jul 03

If it's bothering you, by all means delete it. Back up the registry first, though!

Jester2K II 09:29 16 Jul 03

NO - If it is NOT bothering you LEAVE it!

velodrome 16:39 16 Jul 03

thanks graham+ and jester2k. It's not really bothering me but i would like to know what it is.
don't have the nerve to delete so i'll just leave it. thanks again.

Jester2K II 17:25 16 Jul 03

This might have been created by a virus i suppose. Are there any entries under it?

velodrome 17:58 16 Jul 03

no entries, my virus checker is up to date, and the thing is not causing any problems. i only found it when running "regcleaner". it's down as "old", so it's been there for some time, and states that the author is unknown. can't imagine what it is, but it's annoying not being able to find out. i've tried "google" and "webferret" but there is no trace of ckeaycydbldvst on those. just hope that someone notices this posting who knows what it is, but that seems a long shot now. i live in hope. thanks once again.

velodrome 13:23 17 Jul 03

Jester2K II and graham√
just to let you know that i have taken the plunge, made a backup and deleted it. no ill effects so far. still no wiser however. will keep the thread open for a few more days in the hope....... thanks for your support.

Gaz 25 16:35 17 Jul 03

I think it is a scrambled key. If its gone with no problems then fine.

velodrome 17:25 17 Jul 03

thanks Gaz25 but what's a scrambled key.

wee eddie 21:25 17 Jul 03

What extension

Are you running any Fox Pro stuff

velodrome 21:58 17 Jul 03

wee eddie that's the full name, no extension. i'm not running any fox pro. thanks for the interest.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…