ciss for my epson px720

vivaziz 08:34 AM 06 Nov 11

please help me decide , i have no previous experience with the ciss , i just ordered epson px 720 and was looking for a ciss for it at here a comparison on their site for both dye and pigment ink .i won't be printing on special epson paper , mostly on regular plain 80 grs A4 paper and 180 card stock , using it for school to print good quality photo flashcards to teach art history geography , small pdf booklets, greeting cards,...i am a bit concerned about color running with the dye option when handled by hands , but when asking online i was told i cannot use pigment ink with this epson only dye ink, the pigment ink will block the nozzle .and of course dye ink is cheaper is it good enough for what i need to use it for , will i end up having to laminate all my cards ?? should i go for pigment ?? please help me decide . thanks in advance . viv

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best Android apps 2015/2016: Best apps for your new phone or tablet - what apps should I download?

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Uniqlo uses your brain waves to find your perfect T-shirt

What everyone thinks of the new Steve Jobs movie | 21 Facts about the Steve Jobs film | PLUS:…