CISS - mods any one.?

jack 14:52 02 Oct 07

Having installed the CISS -and it works fine-
I find that I may have to make some alteration to the line feed routing and way through the case of my R300- to make the travel smoother without snagging.
Any one had to do this?
If so what did you do?

howard64 19:11 02 Oct 07

not a clue what CISS is but someone else may know

jack 19:37 02 Oct 07

howard64 wrote
'not a clue what CISS is but someone else may know'
Are you new here Howard?
Continuous Ink Supply System has been raised as a topic frequently these last couple of weeks

click here

click here

Are but two of the many strings- Use the search field for more

jack 16:41 03 Oct 07

^

jack 08:16 04 Oct 07

^

€dstowe 08:29 04 Oct 07

Not found any problems with mine. What specific difficulties you are experiencing?

jack 10:50 04 Oct 07

The system works fine
but getting a clean route for the line out of the machine to the tans with out snagging or staining is the current problem
Initially I cut a small slot in the front of the cover to lead the line through.
But then found the Cart carriage brushed them in passing and caused them to jerk.
So now I am investigating passing them up through the transparent part of the lid thus elevating them slightly to clear the top of the carts
I thought it would be prudent to ask around before submitting the machine to more holes in the casing.;-}

jack 13:45 05 Oct 07

Fixed it by re siting the retaining clip to the inside of the top cover

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…