CISS Fault

Jake 18:44 06 Feb 09

I have installed my system for my Epson 360 printer and i heept gettiing message Y TO804 Ink cartridges cannot be reconised please check cartridges are installed properly. Can anyone help.
Regards Jack

johnnyrocker 19:53 06 Feb 09

are the cartridges genuine or compatibles?

johnny

Jake 20:09 06 Feb 09

It's a CISS ie continuos ink system i have installed to replace the use of cartridges. Jack

beeuuem 20:29 06 Feb 09

It sounds as if the chip is not seated correctly on the cartridge. Sometimes just removing and reinserting the cartridge is enough to enable it to be recognised.

Jake 22:55 06 Feb 09

Have tried that even took system completely out and installed my original compatable cartridges which printer reconised re installed CISS with same problem as before.
Jack

jim63 12:23 01 Sep 09

I am looking at perhaps getting Ciss for my Epson BX300F. Did you contact the firm where you bought yours

sharpamat 13:45 01 Sep 09

Are you sure these were seated correctley.I can rember when I first installed mine that it took several attempts before they were seated correclley try pressing down and foward

Jake 16:43 01 Sep 09

I contacted suppliers and they replaced new system no bother one of the chips on ink system was faulty

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the 2017 Oscar-winning VFX of The Jungle Book were created

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…