Cinergy Hybrid T USB DVB-TV Tuner

rdlandco 15:01 23 May 06

I bought a Cinergy Hybrid T USB DVB-TV tuner by mail order and have managed to set it up despite the absence of any decent set-up instructions. I can receive TV programs but am at a loss as to how to operate the unit properly.
The manual on the CD supplied with the unit relates to an earlier model and I cannot get any sense out of Terratec, the manufacturers.
They have referred me to four different web addresses and whilst these show manuals supposedly available, the pages are unobtainable.
I really need to find the correct manual for my unit and wonder if anyone can help.
TIA .......Titch Smith

Stuartli 16:35 23 May 06
  rdlandco 09:41 24 May 06

Thanks Stuartli for your link in answer to my query. I did find that page with the Cinergy 3 manual but this has different pictures, buttons etc., and no remote control details.
I guess they simply have not kept up to date with their product, in the way of manuals and I will have to struggle on.
Titch Smith

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Apple Event as it happened | Apple October Event live blog: Apple unveils new MacBook Pro at…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Graeme Messer's exhibition aims to challenge fears and insecurities

New MacBook Pro release date, price and specs | New MacBook Pro 2016 announced: Now with Touch Bar…