Cinema Seat Picture

sbond 11:43 30 Jan 03

Probably not directly computer related but does anybody have or know where I can get hold of a picture of the back of cinema seats (several lumps in a row as if you were sitting in the row behind).

Many thanks for any help that you can give.

Foolsbane_1 11:51 30 Jan 03

Key 'cinema seat' into Google, select the Images tab, and you will find several pictures which might be suitable.

Theonewhowatchesoveryou 11:54 30 Jan 03

SBOND

I know that I will proberly regret this but why????

Theonewhowatchesoveryou 11:57 30 Jan 03

click here cinema/welcome.html

Stuartli 14:00 30 Jan 03

Might be canoodling on the back row and wants to make it a little more authentic...:-)

Theonewhowatchesoveryou 14:19 30 Jan 03

Stuartli

lol, this sounds sad but I am amazed at just how many sites are devoted/feature cinema seats!!!, it is easy to see how one can become obsessed!!

Noels 14:21 30 Jan 03

Can't help with cinema seat pics but this site click here has thousands of excellent quality free photos most other subjects

sbond 18:35 30 Jan 03

In response to why - I am after including such an image in a school technology project.

Thanks for all your help - I think I've found what I'm looking for

Theonewhowatchesoveryou 20:18 30 Jan 03

sbond,

Glad to help, also glad to hear to hear that's it for a constructive cause!! LOL

PS wher/what did you find, I think I have found a new obsession!!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…