Chrome and Speaker's Corner Problem

Woolwell 12:39 PM 01 Nov 13
Answered

With Chrome I hover over a thread title in Speaker's Corner and immediately get taken to My Profile. This doesn't happen all of the time just a lot of times. It doesn't happen in the other forums and doesn't happen with IE10 or Firefox. I suspect a site glitch but interested to know if others have the same snag.

W7 and I don't have any adblocker running nor Java script off.

Woolwell 13:07 PM 01 Nov 13

May have solved it. I disabled the auto-login extension and the problem seems to have gone. I will monitor but why only Speakers Corner?

BT 15:08 PM 01 Nov 13

I don't have any problem with Chrome on any of the Forums.

spuds 15:42 PM 01 Nov 13

"With Chrome I hover over a thread title in Speaker's Corner and immediately get taken to My Profile"

I always use Chrome, because its the only browser that seems to function any where near right on the PCA website. But having said that, no matter how I try, I cannot get into My Profile by the way or method mentioned!.

Woolwell 15:58 PM 01 Nov 13
Answer

I disabled auto-login and problem went. I have enabled it again and problem hasn't occurred again. I will tick as resolved but I'm not sure why!

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 now: how to download and install Windows 10 even if GWX.exe is missing

Why Vodafone’s frequency choice should interest you: The benefits of 800MHz

Digital visionaries discuss Designing the Future

OS X Yosemite vs Windows 10: The Mac and PC operating systems go head to head UPDATED