Christmas cartoon type application

brambles 23:07 PM 18 Dec 12

I am trying to find a very attractive application I had several years ago. It depicted a black Labrador dog, a snow scene, house, decorations and the small cartoon ends with the snow falling heavily. I think it was called carimbo or something like that. I want to try and trace it for the children. Any ideas anyone - I think it was an American girl who designed the little flash programmes but it wasn't expensive to buy.

Brambles

lotvic 23:55 PM 18 Dec 12

I remember that one, have got it. It's Christmas Card .exe by Jacquie Lawson 2000. You start by opening the letter and in stages light the tree etc and let the dog through the gate and finally make it snow. Going on from that first one created for fun, she now has a website and sells them.

if you rightclick on the link on this webpage you should be able to download the original free one.

lotvic 00:04 AM 19 Dec 12

I nearly forgot this link jacquielawson.com

Chronos the 2nd 09:18 AM 19 Dec 12

Upload photos of yourself and kids and make a funny music video.Elf-Yourself

brambles 14:52 PM 19 Dec 12

Hi Lotvic & Chronus the 2nd,

It was very kind of you both to respond so quickly to my question in the Forum.

Lotvic - I have identified the exact one I was looking for.

Chronus the 2nd - I'll certainly try this one although I don't look my best in green.

Brambles

brambles 14:53 PM 19 Dec 12

Hi Lotvic & Chronus the 2nd,

It was very kind of you both to respond so quickly to my question in the Forum.

Lotvic - I have identified the exact one I was looking for.

Chronus the 2nd - I'll certainly try this one although I don't look my best in green.

Brambles

Chronos the 2nd 15:12 PM 19 Dec 12

Here's an example of how daft you can look. YouTube.

lotvic 15:28 PM 19 Dec 12

Just to be patriotic - I will make the point that Jacquie Lawson is UK English artist living in Southern England UK

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get free stuff for Android: Amazon Underground offers genuinely free Android apps and free…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Swedish schoolkids use Minecraft to redesign Stockholm city centre

Apple's special event invitations decoded: A look back at 13 of Apple's most cryptic invites