Christmas card

mondeo 16:07 20 Dec 06

wonder if anyone can help out I received a animated card of a christmas scene which you clicked on causing smoke to come out the chimey and lights to come on would appreciate a copy
merry christmas to all

Pamy 16:15 20 Dec 06

you should be able to click on the URL addreess and get it or just forward it to who ever you want

anchor 16:18 20 Dec 06

Is this it?

click here

colberly 17:38 20 Dec 06

If you go to click here she has some lovely animated cards, I send them all the time. This is definitely the site for the one you are talking about.

bluto1 19:57 20 Dec 06

Thanks for your post mondeo.I`ve signed up for a years worth, initially.
Thanks too to anchor and colberly.

firebirdb 16:39 23 Dec 06

found the site for cards but cannot view the cards, or any cards sent to me in my e-mails
I have set all my security levels etc to default, it has not always been like this, only started recently

mondeo 17:17 23 Dec 06

would be grateful if someone could forward a copy

mondeo 17:38 23 Dec 06

Thanks anyway couldnt get it to work Merry Christmas

bluto1 19:26 23 Dec 06

Have you downloaded Adobe Flash Player 9?
It has loads of connections on the Jacquie Lawson front page. I couldn`t view them until I had it installed.I suggest you look in Add/Remove progs.If you still cannot read the cards then uninstall and reinstall. It worked for me.

firebirdb 09:55 24 Dec 06

thanks bluto1, had flash but somehow lost it will reinstall

anskyber 09:58 24 Dec 06

For Flashplayer it is almost always needed to use the Adobe uninstaller first not add/remove for the reasons set out in this link. click here (uninstall)

Install click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…