Christmas card

mondeo 16:07 20 Dec 06

wonder if anyone can help out I received a animated card of a christmas scene which you clicked on causing smoke to come out the chimey and lights to come on would appreciate a copy
merry christmas to all

Pamy 16:15 20 Dec 06

you should be able to click on the URL addreess and get it or just forward it to who ever you want

anchor 16:18 20 Dec 06

Is this it?

click here

colberly 17:38 20 Dec 06

If you go to click here she has some lovely animated cards, I send them all the time. This is definitely the site for the one you are talking about.

bluto1 19:57 20 Dec 06

Thanks for your post mondeo.I`ve signed up for a years worth, initially.
Thanks too to anchor and colberly.

firebirdb 16:39 23 Dec 06

found the site for cards but cannot view the cards, or any cards sent to me in my e-mails
I have set all my security levels etc to default, it has not always been like this, only started recently

mondeo 17:17 23 Dec 06

would be grateful if someone could forward a copy

mondeo 17:38 23 Dec 06

Thanks anyway couldnt get it to work Merry Christmas

bluto1 19:26 23 Dec 06

Have you downloaded Adobe Flash Player 9?
It has loads of connections on the Jacquie Lawson front page. I couldn`t view them until I had it installed.I suggest you look in Add/Remove progs.If you still cannot read the cards then uninstall and reinstall. It worked for me.

firebirdb 09:55 24 Dec 06

thanks bluto1, had flash but somehow lost it will reinstall

anskyber 09:58 24 Dec 06

For Flashplayer it is almost always needed to use the Adobe uninstaller first not add/remove for the reasons set out in this link. click here (uninstall)

Install click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac