Choosing to save or open attachments in Outlook

so3003 18:39 11 Mar 03

Hi everyone

I managed to uncheck the "ask me this question every time" on the dialog box that comes up in Outlook when you open an attachment.

This is a feature I make quite a lot of use of, ie choosing to save some attachments and just open others, and having it defaulted to "open" is annoying! Any idea how I can get this dialog box to start coming back again?

Thanks
Scott

hamelin 08:14 12 Mar 03

If you are using Outlook from Office 2000 try the following. Locate and instal MS Office 2000 Service Pack 3. If you don't use broadband then I should go and have a nap while it downloads (12.9MB), but it will cure the problem plus a few others that you may not know you have.

By the way... in the interest of seeking the higher plain of existance I unchecked the "ask me this question every time" box just to find out how to sort it, downloading SP3 worked for me.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…