Choice Stationery Supplies - compatable inks

MANDYJIM 19:41 25 Jul 05

I am considering ordering some inks for my Epson Stylus Color 760, I havent used this internet company before I wonder if any one has had any experience of their quality and service. Thank you.

stalion 19:43 25 Jul 05

there are a few that are good but choice is as good as any I have always used them click here

Joe R 19:50 25 Jul 05

MANDYJIM,

Good reputation, for both quality and service, though I found that the chipped epson cartridges, ( T26, T27 ) were having to clean the printheads, on a regular basis.

Another company i've found to be reliable, and with very good quality inks, are click here

GANDALF <|:-)> 19:50 25 Jul 05

I have used them for over a year and have recommended them to many. Usually deliver in 2 days and superb quality. If the inks knacker your printer (v.unlikely) they will replace it.

G

woodchip 19:52 25 Jul 05

I use them

MANDYJIM 19:59 25 Jul 05

Thank you to all who responded, I reckon I will give them a try.....Jim

yaesu 20:00 25 Jul 05

I've never used anyone else, have been more than satisfied with quality and service. (Epson 760 and now Canon i850)
Yaesu.
ps The photo quality carts. for i850 weren't a success, I'll not use these again.

BT 08:42 26 Jul 05

I've used Choice for years and had no problems. Recently bought some from 7Dayshop, much cheaper even with the postage and look identical to the Choice ones and work well.

phono 00:18 27 Jul 05

Go with Choice, especially the multi packs.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…