Choice Stationery, £1 for re-cycling carts.

six-h 22:00 19 Feb 08

How does that work then?
They don't cost much more than that filled and delivered to your door, or am I missing the point...or a hefty price increase since I last bought some ink?

bluto1 22:04 19 Feb 08

Mine cost about £15.00 so that £1.00 might be welcome if they recycle mine.

mammak 22:12 19 Feb 08

The tail end of a recent email from Choice Stationary this explians how it works.

"Don't bin that empty cartridge!
When we dispatch your order and it is for a cartridge that can be recycled we will include a freepost envelope for you to do so. Plus if you order another cartridge at the same time we will give you £1 off. For more details please click here"

Thank you for choosing Choice Stationery Supplies and thank you for your valued order.

Regards,

mammak 22:14 19 Feb 08

Oops sorry for that should read explains not explians.

six-h 22:26 19 Feb 08

bluto1,
Sounds painful!
My printer is a canon i865, and has 6 @ about £1.50 ea and I smile each time I replace one, thanks to following PCA recommendations when I bought it:-))

mammak,
So they mustn't want my little canon ones back then, 'cos they didn't send me a returns envelope.
Thought Christmas had come early!!!

colinb1604 23:43 19 Feb 08

all ours go to help pay for the air ambulance in northumberland and tyne and wear, so they are put to good use

six-h 12:13 20 Feb 08

colinb1604,
That's worth more than getting a few bob back in your pocket!
I'll make some enquiries near me for deserving causes.
Thanks!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…