Choice of fonts when sending email

Diemmess 10:15 03 Oct 12

Somewhere in the past after changing my browser to BT Yahoo mail and Chrome, my alternative fonts are limited to a curious choice of Sans Serif 1,2,3, Serif 1,2, plus Courier New, Garamond and Lucida Console.

Prior to this using IE presented a much wider choice of fonts including Comic Sans, but for browsing it was slow and wobbly

I can't find any way to get away from what I assume is the default set. Can someone please tell me which buttons to push to solve this minor but irritating situation?

northumbria61 16:42 03 Oct 12

Diemmess - that appears to be the only choice of fonts. I have the same as you. I have searched in Options - Help & Support and can find nothing - all searches for fonts come back negative. However I use Incredimail and I am able to change fonts in that - that doesn't solve your problem of course.

Diemmess 17:43 03 Oct 12

Thanks northumbria61 but cold comfort!

The odd thing was that I could compose an email using IE if I particularly wanted say Verdana or Comic Sans.

I have just clicked on the IE shortcut on the desktop. Now even that opens BT Yahoo. Have just deleted that pointless shortcut .

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Driverless cars in the UK - The story so far: How Google and the UK Government are testing self-drin…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

You can now publish data visualisations to the web from Power BI

Complete guide to Apple's campus 2, everything we know about the new spaceship HQ, plus: new drone…