Chirping Sound

Farleyjim 11:36 04 Dec 03

Has anybody any ideas why I hear a "chirping" sound evry now and again. It seems like random intervals but several times during an evening session. I'm not sure whether it is coming from the speaker system or from the pc speaker. It's not annoying but it would be nice to know what it is. I am running XP Home with Athlon 1Ghz and 512Mhz RAM.

Lozzy 11:45 04 Dec 03

Do you have a bird stuck in your chimney??? or trapped in the PC case?? Chirpy chirpy sweet sweet!!!! sorry couldn't resit!!! Absolute no idea..

Could be a fan bearing that needs a spot of oil.

Lozzy 20:45 04 Dec 03

:)

Socalled 20:51 04 Dec 03

It was one off those advertisements on this page,but its flown south now.

Mike ® 21:05 04 Dec 03

Not intending to be flippant, but you don't have a smoke alarm with a low battery do you.

A_World_Maker 21:13 04 Dec 03

Funny how no one spotted your name BUJE (think about it)

K.H 21:24 04 Dec 03

A_World_Maker

haha that was good

Mike ® 21:28 04 Dec 03

I've thought about it click here nothing suspicious about it at all. They are a major european producer of caged bird food.

K.H 21:34 04 Dec 03

You are a bit of a jerk.

BUJE asked for a civilised answer not all these childish comments.

K.H

Mike ® 21:48 04 Dec 03

So you think somebody with a nickname like buje (budgie) . is serious when complaining about a chirping noise.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…