Chip Resetter for inkjet cartridges

Does anyone know where I can get a chip resetter for Epson compatible ink cartridges? I am after refilling my cartridges on my Epson c44UX printer and it uses 'chipped' cartridges.

clayton 12:31 09 Oct 03
  rsturbo 12:31 09 Oct 03

a computer fair, they are usually packed with people doing this, they can probably help you

corc2 12:32 09 Oct 03

I use Jet Tec cartridges for my Epson printer. You buy a pack containing the resetter+1 black and 1 colour cartridge for about £15.00. After that the cartridges are about£7.00 each. I have used them for well over a year and had no problems even when printing photos. I don't know if your printer is supported but try this site click here and see. I think they are very good and compared to £50.00 for a new set from Epson, very good value

Kegsy 12:34 09 Oct 03

Got mine from Morrisons, supermarket chain North of England, also Asda

Kegsy 12:36 09 Oct 03

the "Zap-it" chip resseter was about £7 in Morrisons

The Sack 12:38 09 Oct 03

Why bother with the chip resetter when you can buy them pre-chipped and filled for under £4 each delivered. click here

pj123 14:31 09 Oct 03

Yep, I agree with The Sack. Why bother, Choice have just reduced their prices again. If you buy the double quad pack for the C44 it works out at £3.24 each. I went down the refill route some time ago, four bottles of ink, four syringes, total mess with ink all over fingers and now, on top of that a "chip resetter". Not worth the hassle anymore.

woodchip 14:44 09 Oct 03

It's not worth getting ink All over.

Now 5 years old and were still doing what we set out to do from day one, pass real savings onto our customers. Thanks to you and other customers continuing to support us, we are able to buy in larger amounts and pass those savings onto you and have lowered our prices yet again on our Epson compatible cartridges.

Epson Stylus Compatible Multipacks - For Standard Epson Printers:
Twin Pack (1 Black & 1 Colour Cartridge) £4.29
Quad Pack (2 Black & 2 Colour Cartridges) £7.99
Double Quad (4 Black & 4 Colour Cartridges) £15.95
Mega Pack (8 Blk & 8 Col Cartridges) £31.00
Mono Pack (5 Black Cartridges) £7.99 + 1 Free Black!
Colour Pack (5 Colour Cartridges) £12.99 + 1 Free Colour!

Epson Stylus Compatible Multipacks - For "Chipped" Epson Printers:
Twin Pack (1 Black & 1 Colour Cartridge) £7.99
Quad Pack (2 Black & 2 Colour Cartridges) £14.99
Double Quad (4 Black & 4 Colour) £29.95
Mono Pack (5 Black Cartridges) £16.99 + 1 Free Black!
Colour Pack (5 Colour Cartridges) £21.99 + 1 Free Colour!

For more details please visit click here

All our prices include FREE delivery and VAT; there are no hidden surprises with us!.

Also we are so confident on the quality of our cartridges, not only do we offer a full money back guarantee, but in the unlikely event that your printer is damaged by one of our cartridges, we will collect, repair or replace your printer free of charge. We also have a dedicated customer support line (0845 456 2345), so we are only a phone call away offering free support on all our products should you need it - ask for further details

Thank you for support and if you have any comments on how we can improve our service to you, or any products you think we should be selling please email us at [email protected]

Choice Stationery Supplies Limited
Smithyard Terminal, Watchet, Somerset, TA23 0NB
Freephone 0800 093 9040 Fax 0870 44 22 461

24 Hour Secure Internet Ordering @ click here

If you would prefer not to receive special offers by email, please send an email to [email protected] with your customer number and REMOVE in the subject line.

Offers Valid While Stocks Last E & O E

pj123 15:00 09 Oct 03

Thanks woodchip. See my previous thread click here

SEASHANTY 16:01 09 Oct 03

^

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…